Friday, January 8, 2010

#4 - X-Weighted: Rina On the Road to Weight Loss Fame!


I've often watched the show X-Weighted and wished I could be a part of it. Perhaps it's a desire to be validated or maybe it's the accountability and motivation - but I like the concept of the show. Unfortunately they shoot in Western Canada so until now I have only been able to watch from the comfort of my home. Yesterday I received an e-mail inviting me to take part in the X-Weighted National Challenge. January 9th is the official weigh in at gyms across Canada. It's a 6 month unsupervised program but I love the opportunity to be a part of the challenge and to have a definitive start date in my head.

I am really excited to get in shape and I'm determined to be so successful that I'll make it on to the program in the end. They always like to showcase success stories, so what better way to promote Maximum Woman then to make it to the end.

I am a firm believer in the adage "success begets success". When you feel great, when you look good, when you do good, when you put positive energy into the universe, it all comes back ten fold. I often tell my business partner that we are too unhealthy and unhappy at this moment to attract the success to our business that we need. This is my next step in my journey towards feeling better and bringing the positive energy back into my business.

1 comment:

  1. Off topic as this isn't about weight loss, but: I love your store! I have bought dresses from you before, and I always get geat compliments on them. And I have often pointed disappointed shoppers in your direction. It's too bad that you had to close your Woodridge store. Please keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete