Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#11 - Thinking Ahead to Fall



I realize I haven't posted in almost two months.  I'm happy to say that I've been so tremendously busy that I haven't had a spare moment!  This usually happens every summer, women need dresses, the store fills up with anxious shoppers, business booms and then the Fall comes in with impending doom.  Everything comes to a screeching halt.  There is no business and no money and all of a sudden I look around and realize there is no inventory for the season.  This year I have thought ahead and planned for the change.  We are moving into new territory this year.  We'll be carrying several career lines, a unique European line and lots of sweaters and winter coats. 

2 comments:

  1. It will be nice to have another option for work clothing. If the above picture is indicative of the style available, I'll be excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is really nice and will look great at the office.

    ReplyDelete